Our mission at Gadze Finance is to provide everyone with the power to create wealth.
We want to become the leading financial platform in crypto that enables access to great returns for millions of users. Gadze Finance is a next-generation crypto DeFi fund that offers intelligent asset management to investors. We use a unique recipe of yield farming, liquidity provisioning, and arbitrage strategies to generate predictable returns while minimizing risk to investors.
About this role:
We are looking for a Quantitative Trading Strategy Developer to help us build out the tools and services that power the trading at Gadze Finance. In this role, you will be directly responsible for advancing the team’s trading footprint. You will help define how we build and optimize trading strategies; research new protocols; research new data sources; design and improve our research and trading systems; and collaborate with others inside and outside of the team.
- Work with team in developing trading strategies using statistical modeling tools including machine learning algorithms
- Own all aspects of trading strategy code including trading algorithms, performance, and exchange connectivity
- Evolve, improve, and maintain all elements of the infrastructure, including execution, signal generation, model building and back testing
- Continuously seek to enhance, refine, and evolve strategies
- Identify potential areas for optimization and performance enhancements including suggestions for the ongoing maintenance and improvement of overall code quality
- Utilize exhaustive testing and debugging skills as part of the development process
- Stay current on industry development and trends to maintain ongoing business awareness and a competitive edge
- Familiarity with financial markets and quantitative investment approaches
- Knowledge of equity trading, basket trading, index arb, futures, options
- You’ve worked with data warehousing solutions such e.e. AWS Redshift and you’re familiar with data visualization tools such as Looker, Google Data Studio, or Quicksight
- Proficiency with one or more programming languages (e.g. Node.js, C++, Python)
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent field
- Previous experience in Finance/Banking and/or cryptocurrency
- Previous hands-on experience in quantitative research, data science, and predictive modeling is preferred but not required
Interested? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org