The Market Roundup: Week of October 10
- This week’s market snapshot
- Ethereum turns deflationary
- Credit card companies active in crypto
- Google to begin taking crypto pay
- October 2022 record # of crypto hacks
- Regulations could be beneficial for crypto
It continues to be clear to that there is no market, only the Fed. Everyone expects a Fed pivot in the near term, but we aren’t convinced. Fighting inflation is hard because it’s like trying to put toothpaste back in the tube. The money that has been printed is out there in the process of working its way through the system. We think inflation is going to be harder to defeat and will take longer than expected….